We Are The Best Baby Care In Town
At Crescent City Academy, your family is our family.
After Hours Child Care Available for Children of Ages 5-12
What We Offer
Child to Adult Ratio
- Preschool 1 adult to 13 kids
- Toddler 1 adult to 9 toddlers
- infants 1 adult per 4 infants
- School age 1 adult per 18 kids
Comprehensive Infant care
- Frog Street Curiculum
- One on one Parent conferences
- Safe, Clean environment
- Providing healthy, nutritional meals
For Infants, Parents need to provide:
- Diapers, 25-30 for the week
- Formula/ointments/ 2 sets of clothes in
- Ziploc bag labeled with name
- Baby lotion
Potty Training Policy:
- We start at 18-19 months
- We have a graduation ceremony at age of 2 who are potty trained.
- Our goal is to have all two-year-old children potty trained by May in the same year.
Ages 3+ for $45
Parent's Night out
Happens every second Friday of the month. Pick up can be as late as 9 PM.
Your family is our family
Crescent City Academy accepts children from ages 6 weeks thru 12 years of age. At CCA our students learn and grow through a structured curriculum and developmentally appropriate activities. At CCA we use the frogstreet curriculum and our very own curriculum created by Mrs.Bryan. Both curricula are designed to meet each child at the level they are on while ensuring each child is prepared for kindergarten when they leave CCA. We offer full-time childcare, after-school care, summer camp, Evening care, and transportation to and from local schools. CCA provides Nutritional breakfast, lunch, supper, and snacks.